MC Programming Assistant
Assists the Programming Director in designing, creating, initiating, facilitating and coordinating a wide variety of multi-level recreational and educational activities for the residents of the community. Prepares and conducts programming as directed. Transports residents in company vehicles as directed.
· Assists in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident activities.
· Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
· Escorts residents on activities away from the property as assigned.
· Assists with the registration of residents for trips and programs.
· Transports residents in company vehicles as directed.
· Conducts various activities at the direction of the Programming Director
· Maintains necessary activity supplies, which may include outside purchasing.
· Assists in the surveying and interviewing of residents to determine interests, talents and resident satisfaction.
· Maintains general observation of residents and shares appropriate information with staff.
· Follows departmental budget guidelines.
· Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
· Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
· Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Hills Communities.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with programming, events or other related field. Ability to utilize computers, software and technology.
· Valid Class B commercial license with passenger endorsement and/or CDL license, according to state law.
· Safe driving record in accordance with Aventine Hills Communities driver policy.